Popular Posts

Wednesday 13 July 2011

New Honda Civic 2012

Here are some concept photos of the long awaited New Honda Civic 2012..comes in 2 versions, sedan and coupe. What's your favour? It's already been a while after the last Civic face lift model with new bumper and diamond taillights..Could the 2012 civic be better? I'm keen to see how they will improve the look of its already stunning dashboard..let's wait for the production photos before giving comments. It is still well anticipated. THE POWER OF DREAMS..visit Honda Malaysia for more details. There could be promotion and discounts now to clear the current models. Do ask for rebates if it happens you gonna buy one..Hooray CIVIC lovers !!

4 comments:

  1. I'm a big CIVIC fan..I've been looking for good, quality photos of the Civic 2012. I liked your photos. Thanks for sharing. But, it is a reduced size photo. Do you mind to share the individual high quality photos? I really like to have them, for my personal admiration.. Thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to buy a CIVIC as my next car.. When is it coming? Before CNY next year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo CIVIC !! But the looks are not quite promising as it is expected to be. Let's hope it has a nice body kits to supplement the outlook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. KenG, i regret to inform that the best piture i can share is what is posted. Keep in touch.

    JoneTam, i'm sorry that i'm not able to confirm the date of release. But, do look for the latest update from this blog. Thank you.

    Thank you all for leaving comments

    ReplyDelete